Product added to cart
Dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve
As low as £129.00
Delivery: In Stock
Cold-weather conditions present unique challenges. Preserve your energy and core temperature with full-body protection from the elements. Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit and re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold. Get dry, cover up and stay warm with the Dryrobe Advance!
The Dryrobe Advance has a waterproof and windproof exterior fabric and a lining that dries and keeps you warm. The design allows plenty of room to pull your arms in through the sleeves and get changed inside it. You can easily get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry and fully protected from the elements.
Other features include, soft lined external pockets, large internal storage pocket and MP3 player pocket. The unique chunky YKK® Zip front is an essential element providing fast, easy exit & entry.
Ideal for changing sports clothing or wetsuits outdoors.
- Waterproof outer shell
- 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Super warm lining - Our Lining is a synthetic Lambswool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit.
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. this, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm & store your essentials too.
- A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside (if you are wet or in a wetsuit).
- Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sac, or carried anywhere easily.
- Small - Suits up to 5'1" (155cm)
- Medium - Suits up to 5'5" (167cm)
- Large - Suits up to 6'2" (188cm)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns