Product added to cart
As low as £1,099.00
The Slingshot Fuel’s Traditional-C profile and wide, squared-off wingtips deliver powerful performance, the best (and backstall-free) unhooked handling of any shape in the industry and gut-checking loops that travel deep through the window.Relaunching is made surprisingly easy by refined leading edge and wingtip geometry.
Although tuned for freestyle-centric riding, the Fuel has respectable crossover performance. The Fuel was the foundation from which countless other kites were designed, and over the years it has been the catalyst that launched many of the world’s best riders into their careers.
Slingshot have also reinforced the one-pump inflation valve’s connection to the bladder to help prevent blowouts caused by improper hose attachment/detachment.
19 years of refinement and innovation have delivered extraordinary power, rock solid stability and incredible mega looping. The Fuel was the foundation for our designers to create a kite that let pro riders and the sports future stars stand up, stand out and be noticed.
The Slingshot FUEL reintroduces Splitstrut Technology. The FUEL is built on a 5-strut platform, making the kite incredibly rigid and stable in even the toughest conditions. Slingshot have also incorporated a new trailing edge construction for extra protection to decrease wear.
The combination of this dedication, design and technology create a kite with unmatched deliberate power, fearless looping and unwavering recovery — making the FUEL the C kite expert rider’s weapon of choice.
Day after day the Fuel delivers, without excuse, uncompromised C kite performance. Fuel your passion!
In it's 19th year the Fuel sets the bar even higher!
The Slingshot Fuel is for the expert rider who demands a powerful, stable and relentless kite that will boost, loop and recover in the most demanding freestyle conditions.
Slingshot Fuel Features include:
- Unbridled C-kite power and performance
- Megaloop Master
- Fine-tuned for freestyle/wakestyle and big air
- Unrivaled unhooked control with zero backstalling
- Surf Proof Seams - makes the kite stronger and more durable. When the kite is dropped in the surf or the shore dump it will withstand the punishment. The seams really tighten up the canopy, which lead to better flying characteristic's, holds its shape better in high gusty winds, and prevents blowouts when dropped in heavy surf.
- Traditional “C” shape canopy - Consistent grunt and power through the power stroke. Boosts, loops and predictably recovers
- Slingshot patented Onepump: the industry's original, proven and patented single point inflation syste
- NEW patent pending Center Safety System: 100% depower safety and convenience below the bar
- Custom Fuel Injection - Truly customized kite performance for riding style and conditions. Set to wake or freestyle
- Split Strut Integrated Strut Design - Maximum durability, increased stability and shaping control enhances the power delivery under heavy load and creates efficiency in the overall frame.
- Customisable bar pressure
- NEW Compstick control bar: direct feel, speed and responsiveness (sold separately)
- Mark clothing reinforced trailing edge
- Ride unhooked with full depower
- Surf-tough seams reducing overall wear and tear
- Mark cloth scuff guards
- Massive boosts: jump higher and float longer than ever before
- Slingshot Legendary Construction: bomber quality
- 4 Line simplicity
Slingshot Guardian Control Bar:
Designed for the rider who demands absolute, uncompromising safety, performance and convenience in a custom 4 line configuration.
Truly innovative design and engineering with superior safety and performance in mind, Slingshot introduces the COMP STICK CONTROL BAR.
Built for ultimate control and confidence, the Compstick’s intuitive and streamlined below-the-bar depower and safety is unrivalled by any other bar on the market.
With continuous improvement in mind, Slingshot have added several upgrades to the Compstick, including new molded floats and padded bar-ends, a revised EVA grip design, bar-end bungee line-keepers and an improvement in how the floats fold in for storage.
Easy Reach Depower:
Allowing consistent grunt and stability throughout the powerstroke.
Good for boosts, megaloops and predictably recovers.
Guardian Safety System:
The safety release has been reworked from a pin to a clamp mechanism, which simplifies resetting the chicken loop assembly after it has been activated.
Improvements also include a re-sized chicken loop and a molded chicken-stalk assembly.
Auto Spin Swivel:
Rotating component untwists centre lines and helps ensure proper safety function at all times.
Active Stopper Ball:
On-the-fly adjustment piece that allows riders to set the amount of throw on the bar.
Chicken loop, safety release and depower cleat integrated into one user-friendly component, elminating clutter on other parts of the control bar.
Padded Bar Ends with Bungeel Line Keepers:
Preventing board dings and injuries, the padded bar ends will also keep your bar and lines organized while not in use.
In addition to keeping the bar floating and protecting the rider from injury these new floats are slim and sleek.
Improved Float Storage:
Re-engineered to fold easily away for storage.
Re-Designed EVA Grip:
All-new non-slip grip texturing coupled with an ergonomic design to reduce hand fatigue in all conditions.
Dual Pull Safety Handles:
Primarily as a final safety release but can also be used for relaunching your kite off the water.
Precision Cut 800lb Flying Lines:
60% stronger that the compeition's typical 500lb line.
Upgraded with a shorter overall length and sturdier molded-metal carabina clips for added strength.
The Slingshot Comp Stick control bar, meets the needs of the Crossover rider who values uncompromising safety, performance and convenience in a tailored 4 line configuration.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns