Product added to cart
Shinn K2 Foil
Shinn K2 Foil
Inheriting the ease of use, early starting and intuitive pitch control from the legendary P-Foil the all new K2 has an abundance of confidence inspiring stability and control that allows the rider to comfortably handle power and reach speeds that seemed impossible before.
Rider further and faster without extreme front foot pressure, agility with stability and a fast track to a more advanced foiling level.
With a similar rake and surface area to the K-Foil the secret to this foil is in the combination of the 2-stage anhedral front wing and high aspect, wingletted stabiliser perfectly balancing the foil through a range of speeds. If the P-Foil is responsible for re-writing the rule book on entry level foiling, then get ready for the K2 to do the same for the next generation of high-energy freeriders.
- Revolutionary Freeride Foil:
Designed for riders wanting to take their foiling to the next level – quickly.
- High Modulus Carbon Medium-High Aspect Wing: 866cm²
- High Module Carbon Winglet Stabiliser: 280cm²
- Amazingly Versatile Speed Range:Take off around 12kph with top speeds >55 kph
- 4 Mast Length options:Available complete with either 40cm, 60cm, 75cm or 90cm mast.
- Strike Resistant Design:
Top mounting for the delicate composite wings protects them from accidental bottom strikes
- Quik-Fit Plate:
Fast and easy foil attachment to any board with 165mm x 90mm plate spacings without removing the screws
- Modular Design:Fuselage compatibility with all other Shinn wings and stabilisers
- Padded Travel Case:Supplied in a padded case for minimal space and peace of mind when travelling.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns