Product added to cart
Speed range, stability, great pitch control and amazing carving. It reads like a shopping list for your next foil but the new Model K really does do it all.
Inspired by the need for a foil to fill the gap between the impossibly easy to learn on P foil and high speed Model F, the Model K represents our vision for the perfect x-over, multi purpose foil.
Riding your P-Foil with ease but not looking to make life hard for yourself by moving onto a high speed, high technique dependant free race foil? The Model K was developed with “2nd season” foilers in mind and was designed to ensure your progress remains as fast and painless as your first season on the Model P was.
Impressive low speed starting and a high angle of attack stall resistance means you don’t need the footwork of a ballerina to master the tricky footswitches required for flying tacks and gybes and yet lock it down and pour on the power and the Model K accelerates and tracks assuredly with a feeling far more often associated with high performance race or free-race foils.
Strapless action, light wind cruising, transition mastery – massive functioning speed range and easy pitch control mean the Model K fulfils the needs of even the most advanced foilers looking for something other than just flat out speed.
- Carbon Re-enforced Mid Aspect Ratio Wing: Medium High Aspect Wing 866 cm²
- ST2 Inverted Profile Stabiliser: 240cm² with integrated yaw control
- Versatile Speed Range: Take off around 12 kph with top speeds >45 kph.
- 4 Mast Length options: Available complete with either 40cm, 60cm, 75cm or 90cm mast.
- Strike Resistant Design: Top mounting for the delicate composite wings protects them from accidental bottom strikes
- Quik-Fit Plate: Fast and easy foil attachment to any board with 165mm x 90mm plate spacings without removing the screws
- Modular Design: Fuselage compatibility with all other Shinn wings and stabilisers
- Padded Travel Case: Supplied in a padded case for minimal space and peace of mind when travelling.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns