Product added to cart
Prolimit Predator Frontzip 5/3
As low as £229.00
The Prolimit Predator are build to comfort the user to the maximum. Full Airflex 500 neoprene material, zodiac inner thermal lining and frontzip with full waterblock to reduce the cold water flushing onto your back.
The Prolimit Predator also has a frontzip construction that gets you in and out of your suit faster and a reinforced panel in the lower back that provides extra warmth to this valuable nerve centre to help you reach your maximum performance potential.
For the kiter who wants to ride all winter!
Suitable for waters 5°C and above.
- Airflex 500 Neoprene: Stretchy, durable and comfortable neoprene. Designed to keep the elements out.
- Zodiac Lining: Inside lining with soft feel. Adds extra warmth to your wetsuit by keeping the water away from your skin.
- Durable water repellent finish
- Drainholes: To release water from the legs of your wetsuit.
- Fully Glued and Blind-Stitched Water Sealing: The edges of the neoprene panels are covered with a highly adhesive, UV resistant contact glue which needs to dry for a few minutes. Then the glue is applied a second time to make it more sticky. Once the corresponding parts of the neoprene edges are put together by hand and then firmly squeezed with an electric pressing tool cm by cm to achieve the high tearing strength, the seams are stitched on the inside with a special blind-stitch sewing machine. A curved needle pokes through the neoprene layer and applies an elastic seam on the outside. By using this technique, the seam is highly tear proof, elastic and completely watertight and provides insulation and comfort.
- Toughpadz: Durable and flexible kneepads.
- Quickdry Lining: Quick dry lining made to make your wetsuit dry faster.
- Non-Slip Cuffs: A silicon print located inside the cuff, to keep your cuffs in position and prevent water from coming in.
- Shinn Protection
- Glued stitching ends
- Separate Velcro Leg Straps: For an even tighter seal. If needed the velcro loop avoids any intrusion of water by perfect adjustment. In the unlikely case that the loop releases on the water it can not get lost due to its unique construction. Of course the Velcro Loop can be removed easily if not needed.
- 5mm - Body / 3mm Arm/Legs
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns