Product added to cart
Peter Lynn Impulse
As low as £155.00
The Peter Lynn Impulse TR is the perfect trainer kite for anyone who wants to improve their kite flying skills to get into kiteboarding, landboarding or snowkiting.
A unique shape, strong construction, 3-line setup and a control bar with safety leash will help entry-level kite flyers to develop their kite skills and get used to the power of a kite.
The Impulse TR kite has been developed to offer a perfect balance between speed and stability, so riders get challenged when flying the kite but will not struggle to keep the kite in the air. The power can build up to quite a bit, so the rider rapidly learns which sections of the wind window create the most power and which sections the least. The Impulse TR can even be used to ride a land board or a buggy, to get more experienced with kite traction activities.
The Impulse TR is flown on a 3-line control bar with safety system, to get an experience as close as possible to kiteboarding or landboarding right from the start. The extra centre line, the Life line, makes a very easy instant relaunch possible.
Available in 1.5m, 2.0m and 3.0m sizes.
The Peter Lynn Impulse TR is very easy to control. The kite steers smooth and as it is flown on a control bar, over-steering the kite is not an option. The Impulse TR has the perfect balance in steering behavior, making it challenging to fly but still easy to keep in the air.
Good but docile pull:
The Impulse TR can create quite some pull, helping riders to get ready for future kite traction activities. With any form of kite traction you need quite good power to get going, so it is important to learn how to stay in control of your kite even when it starts pulling.
Predictable Flying Behaviour:
The Peter Lynn Impulse TR has a predictable flying behaviour. The kite's turning speed as well as a response on the handles gives you good feedback on what the kite is doing throughout the whole wind window. You will feel in control at all times.
The Impulse TR, being a trainer kite, is designed to be extremely stable in all kinds of conditions. The kite is extremely stable so you are not struggling to keep the kite in the air but training to develop your kiting skills.
With kite traction you need to be able to rely on your kite flying the way you expect it to fly, so you can control your kite hardly without looking at it. If your kite is stable and reliable like the Impulse TR, you can develop these skills from the moment your first kite is in the air.
The Peter Lynn Impulse TR is fitted with an extra centre line making the relaunch of the kite super easy. You will have your kite back up in the air within seconds, getting you right back into that adrenaline rush.
- Low Aspect Ratio - The aspect ratio of the Impulse TR ensures a high stability and used friendliness. The profile used in the Impulse TR ensures a smooth flying speed and power across the whole wind window.
- Crossvented Profiles - The profiles contain carefully placed cross-vents to ensure all the cells of the kite to fill with air quickly improving stability and (re)launch. The cross-vents are reinforced with webbing to minimize the chance of cells ripping after a hard crash.
- Reinforced Air Intakes and Bridle Points - The air intakes are reinforced with webbing, the bridle points are connected to the profiles with a double stitched seam, increasing durability.
- Dirt Channels and Velcro Dirt Outs - Sand and dirt can easily be removed from the kite by using the Velcro dirt-outs in the wingtips. The dirt can move towards the tips via the Dirt channel along the trailing edge.
- High Quality Fabrics - With a smooth 40D Mirai top and bottom skin the deck shape is smooth, light and extremely durable. The 70D profiles also ensure maximum durability.
- Life Lines - The Impulse TR features a setup with two flying lines and a centre line, called the Life line. This extra line makes a very easy relaunch possible and is part of the safety system.
- Trainer Bar with Safety System - The Trainer bar is designed especially for the Impulse TR, making the kite package plug and play. The safety system allows you to instantly lose all power from the kite without losing the kite itself.
- Velcro Bridle Loop - to minimize the chance of bridles getting tangled when packing the kite.
Includes kite, storage bag, flying lines, 3-line control bar, and instruction manual.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns