Product added to cart
Naish Surf Foil Jet 2000
Brand new for 2020, the Jet 2000 foil was designed to create the best performing downwind and small surf foil possible. With a higher aspect ratio, a new proprietary section and a host of new features, the Jet 2000 sets a new standard for big wing.
This new design is optimized for the emerging sport of downwind foiling, but we also recommend it for small, gutless surf due to it’s impressive turning ability for it’s size.
It features a higher aspect ratio for improved pumping and maximum glide time, and a refined section with reduced frontal area for speed, and a flatter profile than our pure surf wings. Compared to a more surf oriented wing, the Jet 2000 is more directionally stable yet still capable of carving turns for surfing.
- Abracadabra Plate
- 75 cm mast
- Surf Fuselage
- Jet 2000 Front Wing
- Stabilizer 450 Backwing
- Titanium Foil Assembly Screw Set (3 x 30 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws - 3 x 30 mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws - 5 x 20 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws)
- Abracadabra Mounting Screw Set (4 x 30 mm M6 Stainless steel Torx screws and 4 x stainless steel T-nuts)
- Foil Wing Covers and Carry Case
- Torx T30 Driver
- 75cm Mast
- Aspect Ratio 5.1
- Wingspan - 39.4"/100cm
- Projected Area - 310 in²/2000 cm²
- Ultra High Lift (For Riders up to 225 lbs)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns