Product added to cart
Naish Surf Foil Jet 1650
Continuing to progress at the forefront of foiling, the 2020 Jet 1650 foil sets feature a multitude of new developments. The results set a new performance standard for surf and SUP foiling while offering versatility and performance for kite, wake and windsurf foiling.
The right choice for surfing in small surf, or to accommodate riders above 200 pounds in surfing. Can also be used as a downwind wing for lighter riders or windy conditions above 20 knots.
Re-engineered from the ground up, this wing brings many of the performance advantages of smaller wings (speed and responsiveness) to a higher lift package that is perfect for heavier riders, or anyone just looking for more lift. Every parameter of the wing from aspect ratio to wingtip washout has been fine-tuned strike the perfect balance between lift and maneuverability.
Ideal for riders up to 250lbs.
- Abracadabra Plate
- 65 cm mast
- Surf Fuselage
- Jet 1650 Front Wing
- Stabilizer 450 Backwing
- Titanium Foil Assembly Screw Set (3 x 30 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws - 3 x 30 mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws - 5 x 20 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws)
- Abracadabra Mounting Screw Set (4 x 30 mm M6 Stainless steel Torx screws and 4 x stainless steel T-nuts)
- Foil Wing Covers and Carry Case
- Torx T30 Driver
- 65cm Mast
- Aspect Ratio 4.8
- Wingspan - 27.6"/70 cm
- Projected Area - 255.8 in²/1650 cm²
- High Lift (For Riders 180-250 lbs)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns