Product added to cart
Naish MK4 Wing Surfer
As low as £689.00
Delivery: 5-7 Days
The Naish Wing-Surfer MK4 has been designed to “check all of the boxes” in terms of performance, features and range.
This fourth-generation Wing-Surfer combines the perfect balance of low-end power, rigidity, and twist for optimum sheet-in-and-go power and speed. An increased diameter leading edge and strut adds to the MK4’s stiffness, resulting in great stability and power.
The Wing-Surfer MK4 has three long and ergonomic control handles for added comfort and control as well as an added ‘power handle’ for sheeting in hard and jumping.
Smaller windows have reduced the Wing-Surfer’s overall weight with zero compromises in visibility.
For those who are in search of the best combo of get-up-and-go power, a wide wind range, insane top speed, and unmatched jumping ability, the Wing-Surfer MK4 is the wing you can’t live without.
Who is it for?:
Board riders of all kinds looking for a new wind powered thrill.
What’s it do?:
By harnessing the wind the Wing-Surfer lets you transform your stand up paddleboard or SUP foil board into a whole new riding experience.
Why is it unique?
It’s a unique cross between kitesurfing, windsurfing and foilsurfing with the added element to be used on any stand up paddleboard as well.
- Window Panels for increased visibility while riding
- 3x Long ergonomically shaped handles and 1x power handle and has been strategically placed for maximum comfort and control.
- Leading Edge Centre Grab Handle
- Leech Battens - designed to maximize trailing edge stability.
- Packs up small
- Simple to set up and use
- Integrated Grab Handles - Lightweight & no extras parts
- Integrated Wrist Leash - Comfortable & secure wing to rider connection
- SUP Paddle Attachment - Added versatility & security
- Bladder Lock - Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- SureLock Valve - Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- One Point Inflation System with 8mm hoses - Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus - This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns