Product added to cart
Naish Freemove Foil Jet 1050
Bridging the gap for all foiling disciplines, the Naish Freemove Foil offers a multitude of new features and sets a new performance standard across disciplines. This is the perfect foil package for kiters who want great lightwind performance with a more playful ride while still offering versatility that reaches towards surf, SUP, wake and even windsurf foiling.
For 2020, Naish introduces an entirely new line of surf foils—reimagined, redesigned, and fine-tuned over months of testing to improve performance on every level. Further developing our delta wing concept, we’ve focused on better pumping and improving our already excellent agility.
The new wings feature new proprietary foil sections that deliver more lift while reducing drag, smoothed frontal geometry that makes turning more intuitive while maintaining the ‘surf’ feel that makes our wings so popular, and refined wingtips that provide excellent grip during turns and are also safer.
These new wings are matched by new stabilizers (back wings) that connect seamlessly to our new fuselage design, and deliver improved performance across the board.
- Abracadabra Plate
- Surf Fuselage
- Jet 1050 Front Wing
- Stabilizer 320 Backwing
- Titanium Foil Assembly Screw Set (3 x 30 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws - 3 x 30 mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws - 5 x 20 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws)
- Abracadabra Mounting Screw Set (4 x 30 mm M6 Stainless steel Torx screws and 4 x stainless steel T-nuts)
- Foil Wing Covers and Carry Case
- Torx T30 Driver
- 75cm Mast
- Aspect Ratio 4.0
- Wingspan - 25.2"/64 cm
- Projected Area - 162.8 in²/1050 cm²
- High Lift (For Riders 120-170 lbs)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns