Product added to cart
Mystic Supreme 5mm Split-Toe Boots
As low as £69.95
Delivery: 2-3 Weeks - Pre Order Now
The Mystic Supreme 5mm wetsuit boots feature higher quality neoprene, waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping and knitflex lining.
The Mystic Supreme boots comes complete with Mystic's Waterproof Stretch Flaremesh taping (100%) rubber coating applied over the seams to give the boot a high-end finish that is both durable and waterproof keeping even more water out.
Mystic Supreme Boots now have a soft feel interior lining that reflects body heat. Measurably lighter, warmer and more flexible lightweight thermal internal jersey that wicks away moisture and increases warmth. Offering a split toe design along with enough neoprene to keep your feet warm throughout even the coldest winter and prevent your boot rolling over your foot if being pulled sideways when walking with your kite down to the ocean.
Suitable for waters 5°C and above.
- 5mm M-Flex Neoprene - The most flexible neoprene in the Mystic range. M-flex gives maximum flex and durability.
- Flaremesh Lining: A soft feel interior lining that reflects body heat. Measurably lighter, warmer and more flexible lightweight thermal internal jersey that wicks away moisture and increases warmth. Fully Glued and Blind-Stitched Water Sealing: The edges of the neoprene panels are covered with a highly adhesive, UV resistant contact glue which needs to dry for a few minutes. Then the glue is applied a second time to make it more sticky. Once the corresponding parts of the neoprene edges are put together by hand and then firmly squeezed with an electric pressing tool cm by cm to achieve the high tearing strength, the seams are stitched on the inside with a special blind-stitch sewing machine. A curved needle pokes through the neoprene layer and applies an elastic seam on the outside. By using this technique, the seam is highly tear proof, elastic and completely watertight and provides insulation and comfort.
- Waterproof Stretch Flaremesh Taping: A rubber coating applied over the GBS seam. The Liquid Seam gives the suit a high-end finish that is both durable and waterproof keeping even more water out.
- Segmented Sole - Two reinforced pieces and a flexible neoprene midsection increasing the flexibility of the sole that results in more grip and a better stance.
- Split Toe Inside - A thin layer besides the big toe preventing sideways slipping - preventing your boot rolling over your foot if being pulled sideways when walking with your kite down to the ocean.
- Twist Control - supportive reinforcements placed against slipping and twisting of the feet in the boot.
- Clean Instep - the smooth frictional top of the boot ensures a better fit in wider footstraps.
- Duragrip Sole - Extra durable, maximum feeling and control on your board. The twister sole is assembled out of 3 pieces for even better performance.
|7 / 8||41 / 42|
|10||44 / 45|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns