Product added to cart
Mystic Star 5mm Boots
As low as £39.95
Delivery: In Stock
The Mystic Star 5mm wetsuit boots feature higher quality neoprene, glued and blind stitched technology and rounded toe. The addition of a Heel pull loop also allows you to get in and out of the boots quickly.
Suitable for waters 5°C and above.
- 5mm M-Flex Neoprene - The most flexible neoprene in the Mystic range. M-flex gives maximum flex and durability.
- Fully Glued and Blind-Stitched Water Sealing: The edges of the neoprene panels are covered with a highly adhesive, UV resistant contact glue which needs to dry for a few minutes. Then the glue is applied a second time to make it more sticky. Once the corresponding parts of the neoprene edges are put together by hand and then firmly squeezed with an electric pressing tool cm by cm to achieve the high tearing strength, the seams are stitched on the inside with a special blind-stitch sewing machine. A curved needle pokes through the neoprene layer and applies an elastic seam on the outside. By using this technique, the seam is highly tear proof, elastic and completely watertight and provides insulation and comfort.
- Thin Grip Sole - For optimal board feeling.
- Round Toe - Designed for comfort and easy manoeuvrability.
- Arch Stabilizer - a supportive pad on the medial side of the foot arch giving a better feel and fit.
- Twist Control - supportive reinforcements placed against slipping and twisting of the feet in the boot.
- Clean Instep - the smooth frictional top of the boot ensures a better fit in wider footstraps.
- Put-On / Take Off - Heel Assistant: Heel pull loop also allows you to get in and out of the boots quickly.
- Duragrip Sole - Extra durable, maximum feeling and control on your board. The twister sole is assembled out of 3 pieces for even better performance.
|7 / 8||41 / 42|
|10||44 / 45|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns