Product added to cart
Mystic Marshall 3mm Neoprene Hood Long
As low as £37.95
Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
The Mystic Marshall Long Hood is the perfect accessory for those cold days on the water!
The Mystic Marshall Long Hood is made from Mesh Neoprene with a 100% Fox Fleece Lining and will work really well in many watersport applications. Tuck the bottom section of the hood into your wetsuit and the top half of the hood over the top of your wetsuit for a warmer fit with less chance of water entering down your neck after a harsh landing.
The Mystic Marshall Long Hood Visor also blocks the sun and channels water from your eyes.
- Maximum Warmth: the best water sealing and protection for your head against the cold Fully Glued and Blind-Stitched
- Water Sealing: The edges of the neoprene panels are covered with a highly adhesive, UV resistant contact glue which needs to dry for a few minutes. Then the glue is applied a second time to make it more sticky. Once the corresponding parts of the neoprene edges are put together by hand and then firmly squeezed with an electric pressing tool cm by cm to achieve the high tearing strength, the seams are stitched on the inside with a special blind-stitch sewing machine. A curved needle pokes through the neoprene layer and applies an elastic seam on the outside. By using this technique, the seam is highly tear proof, elastic and completely watertight and provides insulation and comfort.
- M-Flex Neoprene: A 3 layer foam construction. The mid-layer is perforated to keep your body temperature locked inside. This construction is warmer than standard neoprene.
- EVA Shield: new hood construction with shield for extra wind / spray protection
- 3mm Neoprene Wind Resistant Exterior
- Water Repellancy
- Perforated Ear Hole for water drainage
- Fox Fleece Lining
- Double layered collar for in & outside of wetsuit
- Rash Protection
|Small||54 - 56||19 - 21|
|Medium||55 - 56||20 - 21|
|Large||57 - 58||22 - 23|
|X Large||58 - 60||24 - 25|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns