Product added to cart
As low as £235.00
The all new HQ4 Hydra has been re-designed for even more performance. The ease of use has also been improved.
HQ has created a kite with improved flying performance and responsiveness, providing more power through the turns.
The Closed Cell Technology allows reliable water relaunches and makes the HQ4 Hydra the most versatile trainer kite for lessons on land or in the water.
A newly developed cell structure provides maximum durability in training sessions and the third line provides an effective safety system and allows easy landing and reverse relaunching of the Hydra.
If the kiter gets into trouble - simply let go the bar and the kite will fall to the ground with no power when used with the Wrist Leash Safety System.
The small but perfectly formed package comes with a bar control system and can be used as part of your kite surf training on land or for people wanting to learn the basics of kite handling with the idea to progress to kite surfing or snow kiting.
With its simple construction bridle construction and low aspect ratio, the HQ4 Hydra is an easy kite to control and comes complete and ready to fly!
- Easy handling - very easy to control.
- Constant Power - making it easy for those less experienced to get going. After steering the kite down into the wind - you dont really need to work the kite because it keeps pulling with constant power.
- Stability - a very stable foil so you are not focusing on keeping your kite in the air, but simply having more time for pure fun!
- Low Aspect Ratio for easy handling and predictable flying behaviour
- Specially designed new profile with a relatively strong pull over a large segment of the wind window.
- Very Smooth and Stable flying characteristics - making the HQ Hydra very easy to manoeuvre and fly.
- Durable constructions with reinforced profile and sewn bridling.
HQ4 Hydra for recreational use:
The HQ4 Hydra is great for skidding and jumping and is a great way to getting used to flying kites.
When steering the HQ4 Hydra in medium winds, you will start to feel the pull of the kite.
Don't run forward when the kite starts pulling, just lean back and slide on your feet!
Comes complete with:
- HQ4 Hydra Power Kite
- HQ4 Hydra Dual Dyneema Flying Lines
- HQ4 Hydra Control Bar
- HQ4 Hydra Redesigned triangular bag pack
|Size||Wind Range (mph)||Wind Range (bft)|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns