Product added to cart
The F-ONE Gravity 1800 wing is ideal to enjoy the smallest waves, venture on downwinders
- Maximum lift with smooth delivery
- Very stable and intuitive
- Pumping machine
- Easy take-off at low speed, ideal for the smallest waves
- Good turning ability in waves and bumps
- Superior glide on downwinders
- Very easy and stable to learn and progress.
- Able to fly and get some fun in the most insignificant waves.
- Very good pumping to go catch the next next wave, or the one after!
- Its stability and glide also make it a perfect wing to use on downwinders
Area: 1760 cm²
Aspect Ratio: 4.6
The wing connects directly to the mast via the Titan mast foot and the fuselage is split in two parts in order to simplify transportation.
This setup offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control.