Product added to cart
Duotone Spirit Surf Foil
Duotone Spirit Surf Foil
The Duotone Spirit Surf foil is a low aspect ratio profile has a huge amount of lift and opens up a new realm of possibilities for slack line tricks and carves where no kite power is needed. The wing provides the feeling that you can surf the wing rather than only be pulled around by the kite all the time.
Due to it's profile, shape and size, the wing can also be used for prone surfing on no wind days.
The wing provides an incredible stability in white water which makes it easy to surf in small waves. It is for those looking for a pure surf feeling in a kite foil.
When you like to use a small kite as often as possible, even in lighter wind conditions and you are looking for the same set up to surf on no wind days, the Spirit Surf is your weapon of choice.
Duotone Spirit Surf Key Features:
- Amazing lift and great low end power at very low speed.
- Even with massive swell, the Spirit Surf offers incredible stability in white water.
- With the Surf wing, even prone surfing is possible!
- Unique winglets for immense track stability and an improved turning radius.
- Unique and incredibly durable Carbon Compound wings and fuselage.
- New mast profile with a longer chord length eliminates ventilation at high speed.
- Unique new aluminium fuselage with pocket for the mast connection guarantees maximum stiffness with the best and most direct transmission of steering impulses.
- Included back wing wedge which exerts less force thus helping the beginner to control the lift of the foil.
- Includes a fully padded travel foil bag that can be converted to protect the fully assembled foil.
Available with 75cm Mast.
Baseplate Mast Connection:
The baseplate to mast connection is truly unique. It is glued and screwed to make sure it´s the most rigid connection possible. This technique offers the feeling of a one piece carbon construction, eliminating swing and adjustment problems. Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology, Made in Germany, the guarantee for the best performance possible.
The 30° layup is responsible for maximum bending and a very high torsional stiffness, the key to maximum performance. Using the best materials, the result is a durable lightweight construction.
Fuselage Front Wing Construction:
Nothing more annoying than if your gear is not working, so avoiding any hassle, the fuselage to front wing is a very clever one, which can be attached and detached without using any heavy tools like a hammer. The form avoids abrasion and the large mounting area allows a maximum of load spread.
Mast Fuselage Connection:
The mast is connected to an aluminium fuselage through a clean pocket connection, improving steering impulse transmission a lot. Special screws are the guarantee for a bomb proof connection and stainless steel helicoil thread inserts make sure it´s a connection made to last.
A completely new aluminium fuselage with pocket for the best and easiest mast connection.
Fuselage Back Wing Connection:
The fuselage back wing connection now has redesigned screw positions compared to last season, avoiding twisting of the back wing a supporting a firm hold without any deformation. Wedges can be used to adjust the back wing to your personal preference.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns