Product added to cart
Duotone Spirit GT Foil
As low as £999.00
Duotone Spirit GT Foil
If you have the need for speed, then the Duotone Spirit GT is your speed demon! The most noticeable difference between the freeride wings and the GT is that the faster you go the more stable the GT becomes!
This stability at speed allows the committed foiler to really push the limits. The carbon wings are shaped for a minimum of drag, are built to go fast and like to be pushed to the limit. The Spirit GT foil is exactly what speed freaks are searching for in a foil.
The front wing anhedral also helps to keep the wing tips away from the water surface while blasting upwind or carving a hard turn. This helps to prevent ventilation from the wing tip going too close to the water surface.
The Spirit GT is the fastest foil of the range and still offers enough control for the experienced rider
Duotone Spirit GT Key Features:
- High top speed range - due to a small projected area
- High aspect ratio wing design is responsible for great top end performance.
- Predictable stall - gradual predictable stall at high angles of attack
- High lift even at low speeds
- Unique winglets for immense track stability and an improved turning radius.
- Unique and incredibly durable Carbon Compound wings and fuselage.
- New mast profile with a longer chord length eliminates ventilation at high speed.
- Unique new aluminium fuselage with pocket for the mast connection guarantees maximum stiffness with the best and most direct transmission of steering impulses.
- Included back wing wedge which exerts less force thus helping the beginner to control the lift of the foil.
- Includes a fully padded travel foil bag that can be converted to protect the fully assembled foil.
Available with 75cm or 90cm Mast.
Baseplate Mast Connection:
The baseplate to mast connection is truly unique. It is glued and screwed to make sure it´s the most rigid connection possible. This technique offers the feeling of a one piece carbon construction, eliminating swing and adjustment problems. Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology, Made in Germany, the guarantee for the best performance possible.
The 30° layup is responsible for maximum bending and a very high torsional stiffness, the key to maximum performance. Using the best materials, the result is a durable lightweight construction.
Fuselage Front Wing Construction:
Nothing more annoying than if your gear is not working, so avoiding any hassle, the fuselage to front wing is a very clever one, which can be attached and detached without using any heavy tools like a hammer. The form avoids abrasion and the large mounting area allows a maximum of load spread.
Mast Fuselage Connection:
The mast is connected to an aluminium fuselage through a clean pocket connection, improving steering impulse transmission a lot. Special screws are the guarantee for a bomb proof connection and stainless steel helicoil thread inserts make sure it´s a connection made to last.
A completely new aluminium fuselage with pocket for the best and easiest mast connection.
Fuselage Back Wing Connection:
The fuselage back wing connection now has redesigned screw positions compared to last season, avoiding twisting of the back wing a supporting a firm hold without any deformation. Wedges can be used to adjust the back wing to your personal preference.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns