Product added to cart
Duotone Spirit Freeride Foil
As low as £759.00
Duotone Spirit Freeride Foil
Easy accessible allround foil and the ideal tool to quickly improve your hydro foiling skills. The goal with the Spirit Freeride foil was to find the perfect allround, multi-purpose hydrofoil setup.
It’s a single-stroke wing in the sense that you will normally be flying after just a single power stroke from your kite and already maintains flight at lower speed.
The Spirit back wing is big enough to give good pitch control at low speeds, but not too big to hold you back at the top end. Winglets offer good tracking and directional control.
There ́s no better choice to start your foil freeride career than using the spirit freeride set up at an unbeatable price point.
Duotone Spirit Freeride Key Features:
- Huge speed range, suitable for many levels of riders.
- Good predictable tracking and directional control in any situation.
- Unique winglets for immense track stability and an improved turning radius.
- High lift and impressive resistance to stall makes it easy to tack and jibe.
- Unique and incredibly durable Carbon Compound wings and fuselage.
- New mast profile with a longer chord length eliminates ventilation at high speed.
- Unique new aluminium fuselage with pocket for the mast connection guarantees maximum stiffness with the best and most direct transmission of steering impulses.
- Included back wing wedge which exerts less force thus helping the beginner to control the lift of the foil.
- Includes a fully padded travel foil bag that can be converted to protect the fully assembled foil.
Available with 60cm, 75cm or 90cm Mast.
Baseplate Mast Connection:
The baseplate to mast connection is truly unique. It is glued and screwed to make sure it´s the most rigid connection possible. This technique offers the feeling of a one piece carbon construction, eliminating swing and adjustment problems. Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology, Made in Germany, the guarantee for the best performance possible.
The 30° layup is responsible for maximum bending and a very high torsional stiffness, the key to maximum performance. Using the best materials, the result is a durable lightweight construction.
Fuselage Front Wing Construction:
Nothing more annoying than if your gear is not working, so avoiding any hassle, the fuselage to front wing is a very clever one, which can be attached and detached without using any heavy tools like a hammer. The form avoids abrasion and the large mounting area allows a maximum of load spread.
Mast Fuselage Connection:
The mast is connected to an aluminium fuselage through a clean pocket connection, improving steering impulse transmission a lot. Special screws are the guarantee for a bomb proof connection and stainless steel helicoil thread inserts make sure it´s a connection made to last.
A completely new aluminium fuselage with pocket for the best and easiest mast connection.
Fuselage Back Wing Connection:
The fuselage back wing connection now has redesigned screw positions compared to last season, avoiding twisting of the back wing a supporting a firm hold without any deformation. Wedges can be used to adjust the back wing to your personal preference.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns