Product added to cart
As low as £1,299.00
The Cabrinha FX2 kite has been specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
Keeping with the original Freestyle Crossover naming, Cabrinha have also developed a pro level 6 line bridle system that gives the rider the C kite feel they are looking for to help with latest tricks which are needed to get onto the podium.
The FX2 implements an upright modified C shape design to get the best performance characteristics of a C shape with the versatility of a hybrid outline. The FX2 delivers a fast turn in a tight arc which makes it perfect for kite looping whether you are hooked or unhooked. Its lean entry and profile allows the kite to reach its zenith after a loop to give you a soft and controlled landing.
The pulley-less bridle is short and tight, increasing reactivity and user feedback. Its lightning fast turning speed, direct steering, and quick relaunch make it perfect for intermediate to highly advanced riders.
Cabrinha FX Features include:
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- 6-line freestyle setup (sold separately)
Pure Profile Panels:
The strategically placed panels provide ultimate control over the aero-dynamic profiles in the kite.
Smooth and stable profile entry. Improved overall kite efficiency, performance, and range.
Faster flying through the sky giving you a broader range of performance.
Nano Ripstop Technology:
A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite’s design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material.
Nano Ripstop does just that.
Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes.
The arc of the kite takes on one shape while flying, and another shape while in resting mode on the water.
While resting on the water the arc opens up slightly to facilitate an easier relaunch.
1x Security System:
Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
High Tenacity Dacron:
Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp oriented using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures.
Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
Every Cabrinha kite comes with a simple, user adjustable way to choose the power level of the kite.
Each rear line “pig tail” connector has three power positions you can connect to. The middle position is the factory recommended position.
However, the user can choose to create more power by connecting the knot closest to the kite, or less power by connecting to the knot closest to the rider.
Provides the structure that keeps the kite design true to its intended shape while in-flight. The stable frame drives the kite through turbulence with a minimal amount of deformation and has excellent overall de-power.
The inflated leading edge introduces the laminar flow of air across the kite’s Pure Profile panels, for a quick recovery if stalled and prevents the kite folding on itself.
The inflatable structure reduces the amount of bridling required for stability. It also provides safety by providing some flotation in the water, and enables easy re-launch.
The Sprint inflation systems is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite inflated and deflated quickly. The enlarged Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location.
The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump requires no special adapters. Once inflated, you can lock off each strut independently to keep your kite’s rigid frame, and isolate any accidental strut deflation from the rest of the kite. When the session is over, the entire kite will deflate in seconds thanks to the Airlock valve’s large dump feature.
Cabrinha Overdrive Trimlite Quickloop Control Bar:
The Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite is a highly refined control system with universal compatibility. From its soft and ergonomic adjustable bar ends to its light weight cleat trim and 1X security system, the Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite is a high performance and feature rich method of kite control. What makes the Quickloop Overdrive 1X superior to other systems is its accurate ergonomics and its well thought out form factor. The security system is intuitive, operates without effort and is integrated seamlessly into the design.
The 1X Overdrive Trimlite control system is designed for every rider from beginner to pro who uses an inflatable kite with a single line (1X) compatible method of security. Adjustable bar length and a cleat trim are a priority.
- NEW Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustment
- NEW Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- NEW Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
- Simple and clean system
- Universal Quickoop connection
- Durable stainless steel cleat
- Integrated bungee in trim line to reduce tail
- Low ‘V’ connection for direct steering
- 1X Centralized flagging line connection point
- DSM Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 8m lower front lines for convenient serviceability
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns